Cryptocurrencies for Wealth Management: A Risk Worth Taking?
This 8-page flash report examines whether or not cryptocurrencies are ready to be viable investment vehicles with regard to portfolio diversification. And, if so, how wealth managers should develop an adequate approach to virtual currencies. More generally, the report discusses the status quo of the current cryptocurrency landscape and analyzes the basic concept of digital currencies along with their potential applications and limiting factors in the context of wealth management.
- Basic characteristics of cryptocurrencies
- Profiles of 7 leading cryptocurrencies
- Relevance of each cryptocurrency to wealth managers
- Key limitations related to cryptocurrencies
- Two short case studies of institutions included cryptocurrency trading in their investment offering
- Assessment of the future if cryptocurrencies as a viable investment vehicle
- Six critical recommendations for wealth managers on how to move forward with a crypto-related service proposition
The report includes 10 visuals including graphs, screenshots and charts.