How to Twitter in Wealth Management - A guideline for setting up a successful handle
Social media, and especially Twitter, offer banks and wealth managers the great advantage of engaging and monitoring high-net-worth individuals in a cost-effective and real-time manner.
This 9-page flash report looks at industry best practices, and some of the bigger Twitter do’s and taboos to provide key recommendations for wealth managers on how to build a Twitter profile that reaches and engages their wealthy clients and prospects in the most productive way possible.
Banks and wealth managers will find answers to the following questions:
- Why should wealth managers use Twitter?
- How can Twitter best be used to reach and engage HNWIs.
- Which wealth managers are very successful on Twitter?
- What makes the Twitter offerings of these wealth managers special? (Four short case studies of best practices)
- What lessons can be learned from successful wealth managers’ Twitter presences in terms of strategic positioning, content, and developing an omni-channel approach to social media
- What factors are key to setting up a successful Twitter handle and what should wealth managers keep in mind looking at compliance, frequency, use of imagery and hashtags?