How to Build the Best Robo-Advisor-Platform - Solutions and vendors for automated investment services
Wealth managers and other traditional financial services companies can gain incredible leverage by employing automated investment solutions as long as they find the best external and robo technology platform and vendor. This comprehensive report offers banks and wealth managers THE hands-on guide on how to ensure they find the best robo-advisor technology provider for their needs, while vendors can access recommendations for improving their mobile solution offerings for financial advisors.
The report provides detailed answers and data on which vendors offer the best solution for each stage of the client’s digital journey from onboarding, the investment process, access to content and research, cross-selling as well as communication and interaction.
The report ranks, profiles and benchmarks in detail 11 global high-profile automated investments solutions and platforms that are there to assist wealth managers and banks to leverage their B2C business. The evaluation takes the perspective of a bank or wealth manager in the process of identifying a technology vendor to partner with on its digital journey. The analysis is based on in-depth interviews with robo-advisors, technology vendors and wealth managers and a thorough benchmarking and ranking of the offerings of 11 prominent vendors along more than 50 criteria.
The report gives vendors, wealth managers, banks and robo-advisors data-driven answers to the following crucial questions when deciding which external robo-advisor solution and vendor is best for their needs :
- What is the status and future of B2B robo-advisors solutions for wealth managers and banks?
- Should wealth managers and banks create automated investments services in-house or purchase existing solutions of external vendors?
- How financial institutions can make the most of using external robo-advisor platforms?
- How banks and wealth managers can find the solution and providers for automated investment services which will fit them best?
- Which features and functions should B2B automated investment services have to satisfy the needs of both wealth managers and clients?
- What are the features, strengths and weaknesses of the robo-advisor solution offered by 11 prominent technology vendors?
- Which are the best technology providers in the fields of customization of the service and user experience, investment process, content and research, advanced data management, security ?
- Which criteria should wealth managers and banks apply when evaluating which robo-advisor solution and platform solution is best for them?
- How should vendors improve their robo-advisor offerings?
- What are the most important trends in automated investment services technology wealth managers, banks and vendors should keep an eye on?
- Crucial trends and developments in the global market for B2B robo-advisory and external solutions for automated investment services
- 11 comprehensive profiles of prominent B2B robo services globally and automated investment services for wealth managers and financial institutions
Five leading players with the overall most innovative and customer-centered solutions for banks and wealth managers
- Ranking of the analyzed 11 B2B robo-advisor solution in each of the following benchmarking categories: Customization of the service and user experience, investment process, content and research, advanced data management, security
- In-depth analysis and evaluation of each external robo-advisor platform along more than 50 criteria covering the whole digital client journey, starting with onboarding, the whole investment process, access to content and research, cross-selling as well as communication and interaction.
- Criteria and ideal decision-making process that banks and wealth managers should apply when evaluating, purchasing and integrating external solution for automated investment services
- Recommendations for vendors on how a comprehensive robo-advisors solution for wealth managers and financial institutions should look
- Key conclusions for wealth managers and banks considering investing in B2B robo-advisor solutions
The report includes more than 30 graphs and charts, and it comes with a key insights deck containing an easy-to-understand 8-slide presentation that summarizes key findings for quick sharing.
The Report Analyzes B2B robo-advisor solutions from these Vendors:
- Betterment for Advisors
- Ignition Wealth
- Pintec Polaris